A Minnesota Wedding and Portrait photographer. Be sure to visit http://www.TravisJohansen.com

Friday, June 13, 2008

New blog!



Ok, so for those of you who have known me since I was just a kid- you know I have been (in the past) an avid blogger. Blogging random thoughts, deals, crazy wonderings and journeys. The time has come to once again relive some of that history.

It is hard to believe how blessed I am to have moved from shooting images of just my pets and nature as a hobby, to being trusted and invited to be a part of a couple's biggest day in their lives- their wedding. Some days I just pinch myself to see if it is all a dream- but it seems more of a dream come true.

Thanks everyone for viewing my work, for your comments, and most of all your support over the years that has brought me to where I am today- and where I will be tomorrow. Thank you!

***This image is of a horse in my backyard I took this morning- getting a good back scratch***

No comments: